Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Post Season Cook-Oouut

The Post Season Cook-Oouut is scheduled for Friday, April 12th at Purdy's house

Purdy will soon be posting the time, a map to her place and whatever else, so please respond when she does so in order for her to get her ducks in a row. I didn't know she had any actually.

She did want me to say that her niece (21 yrs old) is staying with them for a few weeks and is great with children, so you can forget the baby sitter in regard to your plans if you so choose.

I'm lettin' loose and Josh promised to be the DD for the night. I hope he can handle all you girls half-sober.

Let's have a wonderful time and from here I turn it over to Purdy.

Oh, I forgot. Tommy from Tommy's Teez loved the bleeding rose image so much he went and made a sample t-shirt for us to check-out at the cook-out. He said he will give us a good deal if we go to State

Back to you Purdy.

No comments:

Post a Comment