Monday, March 25, 2013

The American Red Cross Needs Us

As if we didn't already leave enough blood on court against Femme Fatale.

Due to the recent wildfires and other events the Red Cross has not been able to collect as much blood as usual and are expecting potential for more fires in the coming months.

I am a regular donor and was contacted by my local office to come in to donate.

I told them I would see if I could get the team out coming this Saturday, the 30th.

I know this isn't for everyone, but we are planning on going after Doubles Clinic which would put us there at 10a. Please comment here if you can go and I will take care of the rest. 

Lou Strings already said he is going and I am putting the word out to the All Mixed Up gang. Afterwards, we are planning on going to lunch at this little bistro around the corner from the Red Cross.

Click on the link below for a map.


American Red Cross   (O) 800-733-2767
22971 Mill Creek Drive, Laguna Hills, CA 92653

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment